JOIN THE COMMUNITY
SLEuro – the European Lupus Society – is a voluntary and non-political association for scientists and medical doctors in the field of SLE and related syndromes. As a member, you’ll enjoy access to a network of peers and mentors from across Europe and the globe, reduced rates for attending the biennial European Lupus Meeting and a variety of educational contents.
SLEuro welcomes new applications for membership from both individuals and institutions of any nationality who share its purposes.
Members must work in the scientific sector pursuant to Art.2 of the Statute, have a proven education and shall exercise a professional activity as researchers, clinicians, nurses and healthcare professionals.
Join today to begin exploring the range of benefits, including:
- Enjoy special rates for the European Lupus Meetings
- Participate in the SLEuro-funded annual training bursary programme
- Host the training bursary programme in your SLE center
- Enjoy scientific podcasts registered by the Executive Committee members
- Receive the bimonthly newsletter SLEuro Today with a selection of literature highlights
- Free electronic access to the Lupus Meeting presentations
Please click here for individual application.
Are you an institution and would you like to join SLEuro? Download the form here.
Obtaining the SLEuro Membership Certificate is free of charge.